Project Management is an important aspect of software application development and businesses are increasingly resorting to handy tools that make the whole process of project management very much streamlined and smooth. This obviously enables the team members to work hand in hand so as to deliver the output as desired by the clients. However, based on the kind and size of business along with the requirement of the business, the type of project management tool varies from one type of project to another. This situation is taken care of with the help of different options for project management tools that are available presently in the market. Two such crucial project management tools are CaseCamp and Trello, each having its own distinguishing features to cater to a specific pattern of requirement. Although the one and only aim of these tools is similar, yet, the processes and other features vary in different ways. Some of these differences are outlined hereunder:
• Sign-up process is easier in Trello rather than CaseCamp.
• The Trello project management tool has confined capabilities unlike the CaseCamp tool, which has got lots of attractive features that will simplify the tasks of project management to a great extent. These include the Gantt chart based analytics features, budget management, time management, ticketing system, employee tracking and the like. In other words, the former tool is a pretty ordinary one having just the basic features whereas the latter comes incorporated with certain exclusive features that can transform the project management experience today.
• The to-do list of Trello tool is of very preliminary nature whereas that of the CaseCamp software is an extremely well-developed feature that enables grouping of tasks in a hassle-free way.
• There are certain security loopholes in Trello software that are eliminated completely in its counterpart called CaseCamp.
• CaseCamp has optimum compatibility with iOS and Android based apps and platforms that are absent in case of Trello tool.
Apart from these major distinguishing features, there are other features like document management, calendar, communication interface and other allied features in CaseCamp, which will be found missing in the Trello project management tool.