The pleasure of project management reaches its zenith with the help of the innovative and impressive project management tools that perfects the domain of project management with the diversified features. A proper project management requires seamless integration, collaboration and operation of all the tasks of a project by ensuring active participation from all the team members. Though the output of a project management tool is similar for all the tools today, yet, the features of each tool might differ in certain ways. These differences make it very easy for the businesses to identify the exact product that can be chosen in order to meet the requirements. Two of the major players in the genre of project management are CaseCamp and TimeCamp. Both these offer various services related to project management but there are some distinguishing factors between the two tools. These points are mentioned below for better understanding:
• As the name goes for TimeCamp, there are certain exclusive time-related tools here like time entry notes, time entry time-to-time, graphical timesheets, computer activities assigned to time entries, automatic time tracking with rules and keywords, away time detection and timer unlike CaseCamp that does not have so many time tools although has a designated time management system that perform almost the similar tasks as those mentioned above.
• Gantt chart analysis, which is a fabulous feature of the CaseCamp software, is not present in the TimeCamp software.
• There is a separate ticketing system in CaseCamp project management tool that cannot be found in TimeCamp tool but the feature of providing support in the TimeCamp software is present in different form.
• The Code Integration facility is one of the best features of the CaseCamp project management software whereas the TimeCamp software does the active directory integration.
• Other main differentiating points between the two tools pertain to the domain of document management, task synchronization, creation of teams or groups in a project, iOS App tracking, Android App tracking, calendar based project management and budget management.
All these points will enable the businesses of various types to select the actual project management tool that will be suitable for a particular business.